Tuesday 22 February 2011

...love Maegan

I recently discovered this AMAZING blog called ...love Maegan and I have to agree - I love Maegan! There is a whole section of 'fashion DIYs' which show how to customise shoes, bags etc and how to make really cool jewelley. My favourite tutorials are the Christian Louboutin Petal Sandals and the Removable Ruffles tutorials.

Here is the Christian Louboutin shoe which was the inspiration for the petal sandals:
And here is what she ended up with:
I don't know about you but I cannot tell the difference, I think I even like her shoes better - she even made a matching clutch bag!
Here is the inspiration for the ruffle shoes:
And here is the result:
I prefer these to the shoes in the inspiration board and cannot wait to get some supplies and start making these bad boys!

In addition to the fashion tutorials there are also section on home DIY projects and hair tutorials - basically this blog has everything a girl needs to be fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment