Tuesday 10 May 2011

Yes I'm still alive!

Oh dear, I haven't posted for ages! This was supposed to be my diary of all my random thoughts etc but I've been finding it really hard to fit in - especially as I usually post from my work computer so am busy doing other stuff!

I've been busy lately sorting everything out for the MoonWalk which is taking place this Saturday. My outfit is pretty much decorated but I might add a few finishing touches to it. This is what I've got so far:
I started out with a plain black bustier because I'm too chicken to wear just a bra! I then added some leopard print material to the middle section - luckily it had seams down the middle already so I just used these as the guide. I'm really proud of my effort - it almost looks like something you'd buy in a shop! 
I then bought some plain black cat ears from eBay and added some of the leopard print material to those: 
My mum came up with the bright idea of buying some face paints and haveing leopard faces! I think this is a great idea but I think we'll get some funny looks on the train! Here is my first attempt at a leopard grrr!
I don't know why I look so miserable in this photo! I think I'm going to do it a little bit different - might have to have another practice before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment